twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

In Amsterdam, I have heard jeans and tennis shoes are forbidden in many establishments? True or not?

in some places they have you take off your shoes and jeans, but i wouldn't say "many"... i would know, i have lived there for 9 years of my life... if you go to some huka bars they have you take off your shoes, and at some of the nude beaches you are not "allowed" to wear any kind of clothes, i hope that helps ^-^

In Amsterdam, I have heard jeans and tennis shoes are forbidden in many establishments? True or not?
Never lived there. But Europeans are sensitive about it in some places or at some occasions. A fine restaurant, opera, theater and the like are no sneekers no jeans places for sure...
Reply:I dont recall that being an issue any where where I went while there. I can honestly say that I went every where in jeans and sneakers...We went every where..museums, restaurants, cafe, shopping, coffeshops, sex shows..and no where were jeans and sneakers an issue.



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment