twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What are the most comfortable tennis shoes for small feet?

I am 5'1 tall and wear a 5.5 shoe size, my feet are very narrow, I am very petite. I was looking at the Nike Shox but they look kind of wide. Any thoughts??? Thanks!!!

What are the most comfortable tennis shoes for small feet?
I am 5 feet. Ok, I am actually 4'10. I have the same problem. My sister and I have been on this same mission to find the right shoe. It may be the shape of your foot, not size. The Shox are not good. First, you should do a water test to find the shape of your feet and try a website like: http://www.runnersworld.ltd.uk/default.h...





The 2nd thing is that I found kid's shoes are better for my size 5 AA foot (although kid's don't do a thing for my ego).





Also, you may need to remove the factory insole as the arch supports may not be in the right place for the shape of your foot. That goes for kid's or adult shoes.





That's just what I've found so far. Good luck!



jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment