twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

How can you airbrush tennis shoes with them cracking?

Yes, you should be able to airbrush them. I know that several places offer airbrushing on tennis shoes. I guess as long as you are't rough and don't wear the shoes everywhere all the time, the paint should last a long time on them. Just take care of them.





I imagine they spray something on it to "set" the paint so it "locks" onto the item you are spraying it on. Since I have no experience with this medium I am only guessing--I'm going on the idea of shirts being airbrushed--they last through the washes.

How can you airbrush tennis shoes with them cracking?
I've never air brushed, but I paint my tennis shoes with normal fabric paint and then heat set them with a hairdryer. They work out fine and wear out before the paint changes. Don't know if fabric paint will go through an airbrush.



dog skin problem

No comments:

Post a Comment